Monday, April 08, 2013

Long Time, No Post

Well,  folks,  we'll see how this goes.  I'm attempting to post from my phone because a week ago, BoyWonder decided  to move our desktop computer into our bedroom,  using our tv as a monitor.

 And,  as you've probably guessed by now,  he has so far been unsuccessful.  We're both pretty frustrated.  I'm annoyed because I really just wanted to upgrade to a laptop.  BoyWonder is being practical,  instead,  and trying to use what we've got and just use less space.  Which is great,  when things go smoothly.  But,  as you probably already know,  BoyWonder  and I don't have great luck,  and things rarely go as planned.  And so,  here I sit,  blogging from my phone. I hope.

And,  for a quick  mini-update.  I'm starting to feel almost human again!  The nausea is mostly gone,  aside from random  bouts that usually happen because I'm too hungry or dehydrated.  I'm still really tired,  and hungry, and I still miss being able to poop.  But really, those are tolerable.  My sciatic nerve is freaking out,  but I haven't had an  appointment  with the midwife to ask if it's normal pregnancy sciatica or if I need to go back to the spine specialist (although he can't do anything about it until I'm not pregnant anyway,  so I don't see much point in that).  Back pain scares the shit out of me,  for obvious reasons.

 But,  as far as I know,  Sprout  is still hanging tight  in there.  My next appointment is on the 16th,  and then I can feel safe for another four weeks.  Or,  well,  maybe two weeks.  After that,  I start getting nervous.

 So.  This got really long.  And I hope it posts.  Soon,  if BoyWonder ever gets my computer working,  I have other stuff to show off.  If not,  it's going to be a long time between any exciting posts.  Sorry.

No comments: