Friday, June 25, 2010

Well, that just figures.

I would like to add to my list of phantom symptoms for the week. After my day of feeling great, I had four solid days of big giant waves of nausea. One of those days I cried because I Chinese girl got to meet Celine Dion on Oprah. Not entirely sure why I was even watching Oprah, but still. And then I'm assuming stabby, lingering chest pain is heartburn. I've never had heartburn in my life until two days ago.



So it's either heartburn or I'm dying of the world's slowest-moving heart attack.



So, all of this, plus an LP two days longer than I've had since charting, assuming FF got the dates right (I'm beginning to think it's wrong). And another negative test this morning. ugh.



I'm going to assume the Bitch (AF) is on her way. It is certainly beginning to feel that way.



Why is it always on my day off? That's the worst time to be waiting on your period. You have all this alone time to think about what failed this time and what could have been done differently.



I know, I'm impatient and whiny. Sorry.



I just wonder how long it will be. I worry that BoyWonder has fried all his swimmers with solvents and other chemicals he's in contact with all day at work.



I wonder if I start working on this front bedroom this month, will I have an entirely decorated nursery before I ever get pregnant (no, because I won't decorate or get the crib here until I get a +)?



ugh. This stuff is not for the faint of heart, apparently.



So help me, if Ms. Bubblehead gets pregnant with #2 before I get #1 I will lose. my. shit.



But that's enough bitching for now, at least on the TTC front.



I had some flowers bloom this week.


And I cannot get Flickr to cooperate. ugh.

Anyway... I had flowers bloom this week. One lily, and some zinnias, and another black-eyed-susan. This makes me happy.

And that happiness is relatively cheap, compared to all my other happiness from this week. BoyWonder and I have been spending money like you wouldn't believe. I suppose it started a couple of weeks ago, when we finally got our Evos. They are amazing and were definitely worth the money.

And then I bought another cloth diaper and a couple of soaker inserts (gently used from Jillian's Drawers, though, so I don't feel bad about this, either).

And then I ordered a carseat blanket that was posted on babysteals. I shouldn't have. But I mostly wanted the schematics of the blanket so I can try to either sew or crochet them as gifts (or just for me and any future Sprout).

And then we had a bunch of Cuisinart pots and pans go on sale for 75% off at work. I snagged a 10-piece nonstick set for $34.99... It was originally $140. Oh, and I got a hanging pot rack for them to hang on (it was marked down to $19.99). What's sad is that most of the pots and pans are still in the box because I haven't had time to hang the rack the pots will hang on. And I can't find my studfinder.

And on the same day I got my new pans, BoyWonder bought us a new grill.

This is ridiculous. We should both be grounded to the house, without internet.

I'm kidding. We're okay, really. We just don't normally spend money on things we don't absolutely need, so this month has felt insanely expensive.

And, letting my ADHD get the best of me, does it seem like the more I post, the less sense I make? Because that's how it feels to me. Perhaps I should put more thought into this and work on drafts. I'd like to feel intelligent and post something that matters someday.

Perhaps for my next day off, then? I should into cycle 6 by then. ugh.

No comments: