Friday, June 25, 2010

Someone stop me.

The special on babysteals today was GroVia (formerly GroBaby) soaker pads. I bought two sets. ugh. It was ten minutes after having the talk with myself that I wouldn't buy anything else for a while. Because my birthday is at the end of July, and we've got vacation coming up, and if I'm on my period on my birthday and I have tons of baby stuff everywhere I'm going to be depressed.

But... I do already have three GroVia shells. So I suppose at least it was a smart purchase. Not ridiculous. Smart.

And... My zucchini is dying. I've got squash vine borers. I just finally googled it, and basically what I have to do is hack the whole thing down and replant in a week (for a fall harvest instead of a midsummer harvest). Not cool. And not something I want to do. Dammit.

I'll post pictures just as soon as I can figure out how to get flickr to cooperate with me.

No comments: