First beta was 96
Second beta was 82.
I'm officially having a miscarriage--I already knew that, though. From the very beginning of the whole ordeal, I knew.
My next blood draw is Monday, just to make sure the numbers are decreasing steadily.
Our first appointment with the RE is Wednesday afternoon, and I'm feeling hopeful.
I'm hoping this means that something simple like metformin or clomid will do the trick, and that we won't need to consider doing IUIs. Of course, IVF is out of the question just based on the cost, but honestly I'm just glad that I got pregnant on my own, even if it didn't end up being a viable pregnancy.
My family has been incredible through all of this, and I'm immensely thankful for them all.
I feel like I should maybe say more, but I don't know what more there is right now. Just... processing. Like usual.
3 comments:
I know we don't really know each other, but I read your posts and just want to say that I am sending positive vibes your way. :) I'm so sorry that a miscarriage has to be the result of this pregnancy, but I am sure there's some grander design here lurking. Good luck...I hope this is only the beginning for you guys...
♥
Thank you both. :)
Post a Comment