Friday, December 16, 2011

Swimmer Update (or, Things You Don't Care About, But I'm Going to Tell You Anyway)

BoyWonder's last appointment went... well? I guess?

It just wasn't what I wanted. Count is about the same (25 million. Last time was 26 million). Motility went back up, but only to 40% which is where it was pre-surgery. Morphology was at 70%, though, which is a drastic improvement. And Doctor said that the movement itself was greatly improved (meaning that they're swimming forward, whereas before they were either going backward or just wiggling around).

He's referring us to a fertility specialist, which was mostly triggered by the fact that I told him my OB/GYN suspects I have PCOS, but she was going to start me on clomid without doing any testing or monitoring. We should be getting a call from them in the next week or two, and I'm expecting that we'll be seeing them within the next two cycles for testing.

So, we shall see. I'm not really sure how I feel about any of this, and it's the busy season at my job, so I haven't had time to process anything.

That's all for now. Perhaps I'll have more time soon. :)

1 comment:

carmenivy said...

I care. I actually read these.