Tuesday, November 08, 2011

In Seven Minutes, I Have to Start Getting Ready for Work.

I know. I have to work a 10-7 shift today, which is probably my least favorite shift ever, because it ruins your morning, the whole workday sucks (I work retail so they all suck, but it's worse during this particular shift), and then you get home and your husband is already starting to fall asleep on the couch.

But here are some random things.

We decorated for halloween this year. It was kind of a nightmare, but it looked really cool. I'm going to try to post pictures tomorrow, because I could in no way describe how cool it looked once it was done. Of course, all our decorating ventures were kind of a waste because we only had seven groups of trick or treaters this year. I ended up giving my brother four pounds of leftover candy.

My body decided to work this month. Not pregnant, but I did actually ovulate in a timely manner. Now I'm trying to decide if I should start fertility treatments this month, or wait until January, which was my original plan.

BoyWonder is still cooking for himself. He's less grumbly about it now that he's used to it, but it doesn't help that I'm not really losing weight anymore.

Oh. I bought an elliptical. I'm going to write a more detailed (and hopefully entertaining) post on this in the near future, but let me tell you this. It's been taking up space in my spare room for three weeks now and the damned thing doesn't work. I'm currently stuck in tech-support, customer service hell. (Actually, the customer service part has been satisfactory, but it doesn't change the fact that this expensive machine DOESN'T WORK.)

So yeah. I'm eating healthy and this machine I bought for exercising doesn't work... It's like the Universe wants me to stay fat. But I refuse.

So... That's seven minutes of lame-o updates. I promise I'll be entertaining again soon--like when I have more than seven minutes of free time.

No comments: