Friday, March 18, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day One

I hate to do this, but I need to get back into the swing of writing regularly, and this just seems like a good way to do it.

Day One: A picture of yourself, and fifteen facts about you.


1. I married the boy I had a crush on when I was seven--we had never even spoken to each other until a few weeks before I turned eighteen.

2. I love to learn new things.

3. On a related note, I tend to learn new things at a pace that makes it difficult to master one thing before I'm on to the next.

4. I left a job I loved because the politics made me sick.

5. I took my current job as a temporary one, until I could find something better. That was almost four years ago. I make twice what I made doing what I loved to do, but I also hate it.

6. I have a very low tolerance for stupid.

7. I've been dealing with my back pain off and on since August. This last episode has gone on for so long that I don't remember what it feels like to not hurt.

8. I'm an introvert.

9. It takes me a very, very long time to warm up to most people. In some cases, that means years. So if I seem like I don't like you, it very well may be that I just don't feel comfortable enough to talk around you.

10. I wasn't diagnosed with ADHD until I was 18 and failing all my college classes.

11. I have a strong distrust of doctors.

12. I broke one of my toes when I was eleven, and now my feet aren't symmetrical. Hopefully I'm the only person who notices.

13. My first crush was David Bowie as the Goblin King.

14. I am completely unable to clean my house unless I am alone and have the radio cranked up, and I can sing while I clean.

15. Working customer service for so long has turned me into a hermit.

1 comment:

carmenivy said...

When I worked in CS, I just wanted to go home and HIDE for about a week at a time. I had nightmares about my customers.

The Goblin King. What was up with those PANTS?! So totally inappropriate. lol.

I actually read all of your blogs. I don't have much to say...just hang in there. It gets better. Everything eventually does.