And we're being referred to a urologist. And by we, I mean BoyWonder, although I'll probably be sitting in on those appointments, because his memory and listening comprehension can be quite atrocious (amusing at times, but not when it's something important).
I forgot to tell him not to do any kind of internet research on the procedures that are available for the varicocele... And now we're both feeling kind of squeamish about it. It really looks pretty gruesome.
So basically what I'm looking at is taking a nice, long break from this. I'm packing up the cloth diaper stash this weekend. Moving a bunch of crap out of this room, and setting up a craft station. Being in this room makes my chest burn and my ovaries twitch. Not a good thing. So, instead of future nursery, it's future craft headquarters. BoyWonder should be happy about this since it means he gets the kitchen table back.
Today's breakfast with the mommy group. Part of me wants to skip this month, just to have a day to myself, but I know what happens when I spend time alone if I've got things to think about. I pace around the house in pajamas, thinking. That's not productive, and probably not healthy.
So I need to get moving, make myself look human again, and hit the bookstore. And Starbucks. Man, I love Starbucks.
Gotta go!
Love,
Lainie
No comments:
Post a Comment