Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Give Up.

I mean, I'm not counting anymore. Or holding my breath. Or keeping track of what's going on.

So, Universe, if you're listening to me, here's the deal: I don't care if I ever have a period again. Hell, maybe I'll never ovulate again, either. At least if that's the case we can give up trying to have a baby. I can take up smoking again and use the spare bedroom as the most awesome craft studio there ever was. I can stop taking vitamins and I can drink whiskey with my dinner every night. I can sell the Del Sol and buy something awesome like... well, I guess I could just keep the Del Sol. I can spend all my money on yarn and polymer clay and booze. I can go to college for whatever I want and just keep going to school forever if I want to.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you're trying to break me, just go ahead and do it. I'll be sad for a while, but eventually I'll get back up on my feet and move on. But I'm not going to let my body's inability to function properly ruin other parts of my life. I don't want to wait forever. This was my 'relax' cycle. And it has been far from relaxing... At least the last two weeks, anyway.

But I'm over it. Totally over it. So try your best, oh great and wise Universe. Eff with me all you want. Bring it.

No comments: