Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 59, and I don't care.

Well, I do care, but since there's nothing I can do, I'm deciding to pretend that I don't care.

I'm kicking myself for not charting. Hell, I could have started charting once I realized my period obviously wasn't going to show and I'd at least know if I ovulated on this vacation. Because, good lord, how awful is my period going to be if I go more than 60 days without one? I'm scared.

The good news here is that this is the first week since August that I haven't seen a medical professional at all. It's a nice vacation, but next week and the following week will be busy. If I remember correctly, I have my teeth cleaned next Wednesday after work. That Friday I'm going in and they're going to take out my wisdom teeth (assuming, of course, I have commenced bleeding and am not pregnant), and the next Monday is my OB/GYN appointment... Assuming I'm not bleeding.

I'm exhausted and broke. The medical bills just keep growing, even though I've been doing a good job of keeping everything paid up. And I'm tired of appointments. So, yes, I realize that my teeth were in desperate need of medical care, and I realize that it's a good thing I'm getting all this taken care of before we have kids, and before I get pregnant. But FUCK. I'm sooo broke. My savings account is getting lower and lower every week. The bitch of it is that I'm not spending money on outrageous things. Just bills and groceries... And there was that one splurge on polymer clay and accessories to that, but I'm considering that necessary to my sanity.

So my big goal for this week is to get the house into order so it will be clean while I'm home and in pain next weekend. Find things to do and things to eat. Stop spending money, too, because I know I'm going to be super, super broke after this surgery. I don't even want to think about what insurance isn't going to cover.

So, that's this week. I'll update again when there is something to update. Also, I'm working on something more serious, but I have no idea when I'll finish it up.

So, Phantom Readers, until next time!

No comments: