Thursday, September 23, 2010

Something You Should Know.

Cloth Diaper Blog is giving away $1000 worth of prizes in October.

And, because this would vastly improve my stash, I've entered twice. I mean, I decided that I'm done buying cart-before-horse equipment for a while due to medical expenses and a recent drop in my savings account balance, so really what this does is get me my fix, even if the odds are slim to none that I'll actually win. But, since I'm whoring out my blog for a shot at money/free stuff, you should just go here and check out the prizes. And if you're not interested, you should consider entering anyway, and giving me the loot at a shower gift someday. :)

And yes, I realize that this makes two posts in a day. What can I say? I guess if I get nothing else done today, I have this sh!t covered.

No comments: