Friday, July 16, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy

And it's a quick list, because I have to leave for work in a few minutes.

  1. Including today, I only have five workdays left before vacation. And the week after that I only work three days, too.
  2. When we go to Kansas City I'm making BoyWonder take me to the cloth diaper store in Lee's Summit (Happybottomus). I am so, so, so excited... I can start working on my newborn stash. :)
  3. All of my tomato plants have tiny baby tomatoes on them. And I have a baby cucumber, too.
  4. We get to stay in a really nice hotel next weekend.
  5. I've actually been making myself ride my bike every other day, and I'm averaging two miles each time when I go by myself, and three when BoyWonder goes with me.
  6. My birthday's less than two weeks away... But it's my test day, too. So it could be the happiest birthday ever, or the worst birthday ever. I plan on buying plenty of rum just in case I end up with the latter.

I think that's all. I just thought I'd post some random happiness today.

No comments: