Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

I'm taking a week off physical therapy. I did this because I felt like I need a break, and to rest.

That's not really happening, though.

See, I used a vacation day this week so I didn't have to work eight days in a row. My plan was to do the MRI yesterday (done), rest at home today, go to work and school the next two days, see the specialist on Friday, and then chill for the whole weekend.

So today, I'm going to Howard to see my mama.

The next two days will go as planned.

Friday, I'll see the specialist, but I also have to make a trip to Food for Thought for dropper bottles and some random things. And then, I'm having a girl date. A sweet, sweet friend of mine got dumped. They were engaged, and had been together for years. He gave her no reason, no explanation at all. Honestly, she's handling it much better than I would have. I still kind of want to egg the douche's house. But we're going out for dinner and drinks. It will be awesome.

Last night when I got home from my MRI, my rarely-seen best friend from high school and her fiance were on my porch. We went out for drinks, and since she's getting married in a little over two weeks, we're going out Saturday night for one last Dangerous Three outing before the wedding.

I feel kind of bad that I've got a three-day weekend, and none of my plans involve BoyWonder. But only kind of. Honestly, though, my life revolves around him, and it's exhausting sometimes. I blow off all kinds of other plans to spend time with him, and this is the first time in years I've had this many social outings planned in a week. So my guilt is pretty minor, really.

So... I have pictures of my yard to post at some point. Perhaps sometime this weekend? I hope so.

1 comment:

carmenivy said...

Don't feel bad about about ditching your boy wonder. You guys will end up resenting each other if you don't maintain other friendships.

Trust me. I moved out here for my husband, now I never see my friends and he doesn't have any. Have fun!