Monday, April 11, 2011

24

Day 24: Something you wish you could change.
Cheesy much?

This is actually sarcasm, and the fact that there are many, many things I would change right now. My weight, my back pain, my facial hair, my unknown fertility status? Or maybe my job, my car, my bank account, my wardrobe...

And then there are bigger things. The education system? Completely broken. The way our society views energy consumption? Completely fucked up. The food we eat? Pretty scary.

So basically, there are lots of things I would change if I were given god-like powers. But I don't have that kind of power. For now, I'm working on getting back to a healthy weight, being able to bend, twist, and lift things like a normal 24-year-old human, and then when all the medical crap starts to hit us, maintain damage control on our finances.

That's a start, right?

No comments: