Or not.
Not only is it Friday, it's the first. So not only did I cash tons of checks, I also made lots of money orders and money transfers. I helped a lot of quite smelly people.
I'm exhausted. I've had a headache for two days now. And now I'm feeling a little queasy. And I'm sure that part is in my head. So today is CD 34. That's right. 3-4. The longest effing cycle I've had since we began this project. The first month not charting, and it's the longest cycle out of eight.
So I'm annoyed. It's okay to be annoyed, right? I'm not going to be heartbroken if this isn't it. I mean, I'll have one day of sad and then move on. But I won't die of sadness or anything. But I wish I were charting. I want to see what's happening. I've tested twice, but nothing. Yesterday I thought I saw something, but it was so faint that I must have imagined it. I'm going to wait until Sunday. Sunday will be CD36, and based on CM and some crampy twinges I'm guessing that will put me somewhere around 17DPO.
When I typed that, I really wanted to jump out of my chair and burn some money on an FRER, but I can wait. My body does this really cool thing where I pee on a stick and then AF shows within the hour, so I'm going to wait until it's worth it. Which will be Sunday morning. I hope I last that long.
I'd like to add in here that if this is, in fact, the cycle, I'm going to have to hear everyone who knows we're trying tell me that it was the relaxing that did it for us. This puts me in the awkward position of wanting to tell them that we were on a semi-drunken bluegrass vacation and had tons of really good sex. bwahahaha.
Oh! I have pictures to post, but it will have to wait until I'm feeling more coherent.
As you can probably tell, the high amount of stress at work is causing a lot of my ADHD symptoms to worsen. In fact, I'm so annoyed by my work situation that my blood pressure is rising as I sit here thinking about how to vent without turning into a big pile of crazy right here in my own blog.
So, in an effort to not show off any more of my crazy, I'm going to go do homework before I have to sleep again.
Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment